BTA Level 2 coach (currently working towards Level 2 Diploma) and European Age Group champion in Triathlon
Personal Sporting Achievements
- European Age Group Sprint Triathlon Champion 2010 – 7th overall
- World Age Group Triathlon Championships 2010 – 4th
- GB Age Group Representation at World Triathlon Championship at London 2013
- European Age Group Aquathlon Championships 2015 – Silver Medallist (10th overall)
- English Aquathlon Age Group Champion 2016
- English Aquathlon Age Group Chanpionship at Leeds 2017 – 9th Overall and National Age Group Champion
I competed in my first Triathlon in 2010. My short term ambitions at the start of the year were to enjoy and complete a triathlon. Mid term to compete at a qualifying race & long term to represent GB. I was self coached and set about planning a schedule that would allow consistency (through being injury free) and progression. The schedule had to be challenging but achievable. As a result of this these three aims were all achieved in 2010. I would like to use this experience to help you achieve your goals and be the best you can.
Prior to triathlon my involvement in sport since the age of 14 had been swimming and athletics. England representation on both track and cross country & North East Region for swimming.
Background in Education working up to Senior Lecturer at York St John University.
Now working as Professional Multisport Coach specialising in all the disciplines
Athletes who have competed Iron Man races sub 11.30 with no triathlon background
Athletes new to triathlon and duathlon achieving GB Age Group representation
Athletes with no sporting background being coached and mentored to complete triathlons
Athletes with a fear of Open Water Swimming completing OW triathlons
Athlete in first year of time trialling achieving time of 19.52
- 1990 ASA Swim Level 2 (Teacher)
- 1990 Aerobics Instructor to music
- 2002 Athletics Track and Field Level 2
- 2012 Nutrition course (Level 2)
- 2013 Cellulite Factor Solution Course
- 2015 “Coach to Swim” swim-smooth course
- 2015 DNAFit Nutrigenetics Course “The power of DNA for Personalised Nutrition”
- 2015 DNAFit Training Program – Sport Genetics
- 2015 TORQUE Specialist Bike Fitter
- 2016 NPL Life Coaching Certificate
- 2016 NPL Diet and Nutritional Advisor Course
- 2015-16 BTA Level 2 Coach
- 2016 Emergency First Aid qualification
Get in touch
If you have any questions about any of the coaching services offered by TriScience or would like to enquire about organising coaching and training sessions please fill in the contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.